Small typo caused an issue with proper author’s being credited on the RPGExplorer website. The result was the default author, me, was added rather than the proper authors. I has been fixed for all posts going forward.
Sadly, it has been happening since I transitioned the site generation to a different machine so it affected numerous posts. I believe it was a minor oversight on my part. Still, I don’t want to take credit for anything produced by others. So my humble apology for the wrong output. All posts and links will eventually update to the proper author attribution.
I fixed a minor issue in the Labyrinth Lord treasure generation system. Specifically, the issue was not capping level for druids (from AEC) to a maximum of 14. The other spell casting classes have spell progressions to level 20. Due to the lack of a cap, occasionally the spell book creation process failed for druids.
Black Wyvern found yet another bug in the treasure generation system. His post on the Goblinoid Games Forums correctly identified that magical armor wasn’t being generated properly. Additionally he pointed out that extraneous commas were still be shown in certain situations. Part of that was the armor issue and part of it was a database issue.
Those issues have been corrected. Thanks Black Wyvern.
Seems I had the code for Hoard Classes VIII and IX transposed. I fixed the problem in the generators but both the Treasure and Treasure book utilities were effected since they rely on the same general code. Anything prior to this post is in error.
My apologies for the error. If you see others, just let me know. Plus I added something new within the Labyrinth Lord treasure utilities.