Labyrinth Lord Resources
|Settings||Supplements||Utilities & Random Generators|
- An Echo, Resounding: A Source Book for Lordship and War from Sine Nomine Publishing
- In this Labyrinth Lord-compatible guidebook you’ll learn the arts of war and kingly rule in the untamed borderlands. Referees will find all the tools they need to build a savage land of adventure and bloody struggle, carving the foundations of empire into the very bones of their campaign. Players will find new talents as Champions of their lands, fighting for a noble cause or struggling to establish a beacon of light in the wilderness. And together, both will find new tools for domain management to bring the red-edged games of kings and princes within the grasp of fiercer souls!
- Anomalous Subsurface Environment from Henchman Abuse
- Put those dark elves back in their box and get your gonzo on! Riches, glory, and super-science await the bold and the clever in the deep places under the ground. This module describes the dinosaur- and wizard-infested future of the Earth, the city of Denethix, and the first level of the megadungeon that beckons from below.
- Blackmarsh from Bat in the Attic
- In the days when man knew only the working of stone and fought for their existence against the orc and the goblin, the sky turned to ash and down fell the fiery mountain onto the land. The world tore open and the grey waters rushed in. Those who survived the impact were lost as boiling clouds rushed out in all directions leaving a wasteland in its wake.
- Engines & Empires Campaign Compendium from John Higgins
- ENGINES & EMPIRES is a campaign setting designed for use with the LABYRINTH LORD fantasy RPG. Sitting at the crossroads of heroic high fantasy and Victorian gaslight romance, E&E pits magic and science against an ancient darkness intent on once again enveloping the world of Gaia… along with all the Free Folk that now dwell thereupon. Also get the character sheet and map pack.
- In the Shadow of Mount Rotten from Faster Monkey Games
- A crafty Foot Goblin, maybe, or a vicious Warg Rider. Or a town-building Hearth Orc or a Troll Driver or a lowly Saltjack or a Goblin Eater Hob, or one of the many other Rotlander folk, striving to survive and bring glory to your home tribe in a land too harsh for humans to claim. With three new character classes, eight different tribe types, and hundreds of hexes of dangerous territory to explore, In the Shadow of Mount Rotten gives you everything you need for adventures of a very different kind.
- Lesserton and Mor from Faster Monkey Games
- The package includes the Referee’s Guide to Mor, the Referee’s Guide to Lesserton, and the Player’s Guide to Lesserton. THE RUINS OF MOR: a vast and desolate landscape hiding predatory monsters, debased semi-human clans, and things far worse… THE TOWN OF LESSERTON: a venal hive of opportunist merchants, scammers, pickpockets, corrupt officials, and whores, built from the ground up to offer every service or supply desired by those who scour the Ruins for treasures of the past… LESSERTON & MOR: The most varied, gigantic, affordable sandbox campaign ever made for Old School fantasy games.
- Realms of Crawling Chaos from Goblinoid Games
- In R’lyeh, Cthulhu Stirs… Evil cultists consummate their union with Shub-Niggurath in dark woods no other mortals dare go. Alien terrors lurk in the underworld; their vast riches wait, or their incomprehensible powers could leave you broken, dead, or worse. Adventure in underworlds filled with horrible entities, or the ruins of alien beings that enslaved the ape-like ancestors of mankind. Seek hidden secrets from the arctic wastes to dark, briny seas. But as you approach the ocean, what are those strange longings you feel?
- Red Tide: Campaign Sourcebook and Sandbox Toolkit from Sine Nomine Publishing
- For three hundred years, the last remnants of humanity have clung to the wild green jungles of the Sunset Isles. They have watched the red mist that consumed their world roil a hundred miles off the coast, waiting, a beast at bay. But now the crimson dreams are becoming stronger, and the wild Shou tribes of the west howl their hate at the human invaders. Who shall rise to save a world quenched in blood? In this book a Labyrinth Lord™ will find all that is required to run a sandbox game of adventure in the Sunset Isles. In addition to the races, classes, and sorcery of this savage land, a referee will find special tools and resources for creating shadowed courts of quarreling nobility, cities rife with struggle, wild border settlements that cry out for the help of heroes, and dark places in the earth known only to the dead and the damned. These tools will aid not only campaigns in the Sunset Isles, but also those games set in other lands of savage mystery and bloodstained blades.
- The Chronicles of Amherth from Small Niche Games
- The Chronicles of Amherth is a campaign setting designed to provide new Labyrinth Lords with a ready-made, and most of all, manageable fantasy setting from which to quickly launch a new campaign. World history, backstory, timeline, and metaplot have all been kept to a minimum in order to help facilitate this goal. Amherth accommodates most of the well-known fantasy tropes including wizards, elves, dragons, dwarves, and many others. Veteran fantasy gamers will find much of the material contained within is easily adapted for use with existing campaigns.
- The Phoenix Barony from David Bezio
- The Phoenix Barony™ is a high fantasy adventure setting for the Labyrinth Lord™ RPG or any Basic/Expert Fantasy Role Playing Game. It is a concise lighthearted setting covering an area 100 x 100 miles. In this book you will find details on the world the Phoenix Barony is set in, descriptions of all the major locations in the Barony, history, Religion, organizations, and NPCs that make the setting unique. If that isn’t enough you will also find the details of a smaller adventure area within the Phoenix Barony, hints of further adventures that take place there, and a complete 1st level adventure to get you started.
- The Phoenix Barony – Players Guide from David Bezio
- Let’s face it; you love your setting more than your players. They generally just want to get together and play the game, not listen to you drone on and on about the history and backdrop of the adventure. This one page document gives the players enough information to get a feel for the setting without beating them to death with boring crap! Print this up, or email it to them before you play, and when you get together you can get right to the monster slaying!
- The Virtuous and the Vile: Morithal, Lord of Unceasing Hunger from Clockwork Gnome Publishing
- Since the beginning of time, the Maggot God has burrowed his way through the earth, indulging a hunger that can never be satiated. Morithal is an artifact from another time, a being who survived the fall of one multiverse and the birth of another. Cursed with a unending desire to consume, He Who Gnaws has hollowed out vast caverns beneath the earth and these have become the subterranean realm of the dark elves, derro, and other depraved creatures. Despite his repulsive nature, Morithal’s followers are powerful and many. His cults are everywhere and each of them is tasked with a single goal: to bring about the reign of their god so that he might consume the stars and cast all the worlds of the Material Plane into eternal night. Inspired by the works of classic writers such as H. P. Lovecraft and Clark Ashton Smith, Morithal, Lord of Unceasing Hunger presents an evil cult that can be easily dropped into any campaign.
Labyrinth Lord™ is copyright 2007-2009 Daniel Proctor.
Labyrinth Lord™, Advanced Labyrinth Lord™, and Goblinoid Games™ are trademarks of Daniel Proctor.