Generator & Utility Resources
Master list of all the utilities available on Mithril & Mages.
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
- 1E Treasure Book
- Generate a complete PDF of unique treasure results on the fly.
- 1E Treasure Generator
- Quick and simple treasure generation by treasure type, magic type, or random magic and maps.
- 1E Spell Scroll Generator
- Generate spell scrolls. Enough said.
- Hoard/Treasure Generator
- Quick and easily generate hoard classes
- Monster Stat Blocks
- Bare bones stat and treasure block generation for monsters.
- Monster Stocker
- Generate lists of stockable creatures by level based initially on the tables from Oubliette #6.
- NPC Generator
- Generate fast NPC groups based on level and count.
- Spell Book Generator
- Random spell book generation to aid in treasure generation or to equip non player characters.
- Spell Scroll Generator
- Simple spell scroll generation. Originally design to aid the hoard generator but useful as a stand-alone application.
- Treasure Book Generator
- Need a lot of results or just a reference booklet to issue treasure for a random encounter? This utility generates a PDF reference book covering all hoard classes.
- Treasure Book of the Day
- Identical to the generation utility but you don’t have to wait for the PDF to output. Generated nightly with 100 results for each hoard class.
- Treasure By Level
- As specified by Appendix A in the Dungeon Masters Guide for AD&D but uses Labyrinth Lord magic items..
- Deck of Many Things
- A little fun with the deck people love to hate.
Modern RPG Resources
- Business Types
- A drill-down system allowing exploration of hundreds of business types based on the United States business classification system.
- Name Generator
- Randomly generate as many modern names as you need. Uses U.S. census data under the hood for name rarity.
- Job Titles
- Another drill-down utility providing listings for hundreds of job titles based on the U.S. job classification system.
- City Block Generator
- A test-case generation system for randomly populating businesses along any city block. The underpinnings are based on the business types mentioned above along with a light-weight zoning system.
- City/Town Name Generator
- General city/town name generation based on actual locations within the world. Allows selection by country/region to allow precise naming style. Could be used for medieval/fantasy generation by selecting countries from Europe and other regions with historical civilizations.
- Dice Roller
- Yet another online dice roller.
- Medieval Name Generator
- Yet another medieval name generator targeted toward fantasy role playing games.
- Esoteric Creature Generator
- Generator for The Random Esoteric Creature Generator work from Goodman Games.
- NPC Generator for ROTWORLD
- Aggregation generator focused on human survivors for the ROTWORLD system.