Whee. Fancy new logo power. I’ve been meaning to get something nicer for the logo. Something to replace the plain old Gimp text field variant I did myself. As you can already see, I shifted from the original variant to the brass one. I ended up with three different color variants after several different changes to original proposal from the artist. You can see all the variants after the break.
Many thanks to Michael Garcia aka for organizing the proposal and handling the change requests with the fine work of Aaron Acevedo. My minor logo did little to demonstrate his skills. Check out Aaron’s portfolio and then hit up Michael if you have any art needs. They were a pleasure to work with.